GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MLB thread

ImAuthenticFTW

Go Kart Champion
Let's go O's, Been a fan since i was a little kid and even through all the losing i stuck with em. Hopefully last year wasn't a complete fluke and we can compete again. Not even looking playoffs just another year over .500 and i'll be HAPPY

mattyICED

Ready to race!
Let's go O's, Been a fan since i was a little kid and even through all the losing i stuck with em. Hopefully last year wasn't a complete fluke and we can compete again. Not even looking playoffs just another year over .500 and i'll be HAPPY

I went to a couple of their games last year when I lived in Baltimore. Camden Yards is a beautiful park.

Last edited:

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Or the Giants stole it. No team rolls over in the playoffs. They get shut down by a better team.

FTFY :thumbsup:

Let's see if Heyward can have a better year before we say that.

Haha, yeah, just making excuses. Reds made me mad last year.

In 2010 we dominate the regular season and get swept in the 1st round, including a no hitter. 2011, Cards squeak in and win the WS. I hate that.

DubStatus

Ready to race!
I went to a couple of their games last year when I lived in Baltimore. Camden Yards is beautiful park.

Ah men! Go O's!!

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
ok ok bj was paid for, but thats what free agency is right? hell, look at what Boston just paid for

Yep. Or the Dodgers. Or Angels.

Watch my royals this year.

I have no problems with them. Good luck!

and I like guys that only like the Angels :D

...braves..:thumbdown:

So, do you like guys that pay for sex? Caue the Angels pay for wins, and only ended up in 3rd. How'd they do in comparison with the A's? Oh, right! :lol:

I do like Trout though. Damn fine player.

Haha, yeah, just making excuses. Reds made me mad last year.

In 2010 we dominate the regular season and get swept in the 1st round, including a no hitter. 2011, Cards squeak in and win the WS. I hate that.

That's why they play the games. You never know,and to quote Yogi it ain't over til it's over!

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
This thread gets no play... Come on baseball fans!

To continue some conversations of people posting in here.....

What the hell Angels? All that talent and last place? WTF? Picked up where they left off last year, so did the A's. 9 in a row coming into today! Though Brett Andersen is gettin KO'd right now.

Of course the Giants are doing well...

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
How about them braves!! Getting off to a good start, but I'm honestly surprised at how there playing so far against the nats this series

True, but right now I hate BJ Upton. I have him in fantasy, and he flat out SUCKS ASS. He did get a hit today. Maybe he'll come out of the year long funk he is in. He is out-Ugglaing Uggla. You know thats bad. Love that RF doe. He's good.