GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 Partout - 19" Superspeed RF05RR, RS3 Brake Ducts, Endless Pads, WeatherTech

CDM MK7

Ready to race!
Hey guys,

Moving on from the MK7 so everything needs to go. All items are available for pickup only in Orangeville, Ontario. Not willing to ship larger items like the wheels.

1. SuperSpeed RF05RR in 19x8.5 +45 in Matte Black with 235/35/19 Falken Azenis FK510 (used 1 summer, at least 65-75%+ tread left). Comes with a brand new set of aluminum hub rings (66.6 to 57.1), and black lugs. These are Flow Formed and only 19.6 lbs each. Absolutely mint, not a scratch, no punctures, original owner, purchased brand new from Tires23 and have original receipts. SOLD

2. Audi RS3 Brake Cooling Ducts. Purchased brand new from Audi Brampton, have receipts, in excellent shape, but you will need to purchase new pull ties as they can't be reused. You can get the ties at any hardware store for a few dollars. Fits GTI/R/S3 SOLD

3. Endless MX72 Front Brake Pads for MK7 GTI Non-PP equipped cars. Still plenty of life left. Awesome pads on track and for aggressive street. & Endless Premium Compound Front Brake Pads for MK7 GTI Non-PP equipped cars. Lots of life left. Great everyday driving pads for aggressive street. $25 each set (paid over $300 for each)

MX72

Premium

4. Weather-Tech front floor mats for MK7 Golf. Excellent shape. SOLD

Any questions, please PM me. Thanks!

Last edited:

CDM MK7

Ready to race!
Yep, they're now on a nice MK7.5! They were sold in under 2h of being posted. Great wheels, can't recommend them enough.

ShahulX

Ready to race!
I'll take the brake ducts, new to the mk7.. Bought a mk7 golf R yesterday.. Dsg 2018.. Pads won't fit my car I guess.? Any other brake stuff? That's my main concern, 1st track day in 2 weeeks

CDM MK7

Ready to race!
Unfortunately the pads won't fit your car. They're for the smaller Non Performance Pack brakes. Other than the brake ducts that will fit your car, I've sold everything else of note since moving on to a different car.

Also just something to point out - I'm located in Ontario, Canada. Happy to ship the ducts, but shipping charges would be on you. Not sure if that's prohibitive for you, but just needed mentioning. PM me if you're still interested.

Nickk92

Unfortunately the pads won't fit your car. They're for the smaller Non Performance Pack brakes. Other than the brake ducts that will fit your car, I've sold everything else of note since moving on to a different car.

Also just something to point out - I'm located in Ontario, Canada. Happy to ship the ducts, but shipping charges would be on you. Not sure if that's prohibitive for you, but just needed mentioning. PM me if you're still interested.
Hey! If the brake ducts are still available, do you still mind shipping them to Ottawa? Let me know and thanks

CDM MK7

Ready to race!
Hey! If the brake ducts are still available, do you still mind shipping them to Ottawa? Let me know and thanks
Sure, no problem. Shipping would be on you though. Don't think it'd be much more than $10 or so. Give me a PM if that works!

CDM MK7

Ready to race!
I know this post is old but did you ever sell those Endless MX72?
I actually still have them. Give me a PM if you're still interested. Thanks!