GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 Golf R - Parting Out

Nickk92

Hey everyone,

I just sold my 2017 Golf R and have a few items left for sale. I'm based in Ottawa but willing to ship most items as long as you are OK covering the shipping costs. Will also be travelling to Toronto in mid-Nov and can bring any part there.

Unitronic Intake + Air Duct in Blue Carbon Fibre (2 of 20) - PENDING SALE
This one is a very special piece to me as it's absolutely gorgeous and only 20 of them were ever made. Comes with all mounting accessories and the air filter was replaced just 2 months ago with a Unitronic filter. Paid over $1200 for this unit.

IMG_3275.jpg

R8 Style Rims with Nokian Winter Tyres - SOLD

WeatherTech Mats for MK7 Golfs - SOLD

RHO V2 Plate Relocator - $30
Had it on my car since I got it back in 2017 and it's solid. It clears the sensor perfectly fine if you adjust it properly - one of the reasons why I got it in the first place.

IMG_3292 Medium.jpeg

PM me for any additional details or questions.

Last edited:

aegis

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Love the Uni intake, I never knew that even existed. Really nice touch for a blue R.
This might be a long shot but are you willing to separate the tires from the wheels? Looking for new winter rubber for the Austins. I can be in Toronto on a mid-November weekend if so.

Nickk92

Love the Uni intake, I never knew that even existed. Really nice touch for a blue R.
This might be a long shot but are you willing to separate the tires from the wheels? Looking for new winter rubber for the Austins. I can be in Toronto on a mid-November weekend if so.
Thanks! Yeah, it was perfect for the blue R.
I'm going to try and sell them together for now as I can't use the rims on my new car. I'll let you know if anything changes