GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 Confessions

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Going in the wrong direction here bros.

Anyway.

The dealership offered me $20,320 for my car but I can't do it. I only have 6 more payments and I feel like I must live that no car payment life for at least a year or so...
yeah I wouldn't do that. It's so they can flip the car for 24k + interest while you have to pay for a (new car + interest) to them lol, but that 2017 gti that was xx,xxx is now 6k more in 2021/22

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
My county stopped recycling pickup, so I take mine up the naval airstation to recycle now. Imagine being so dumb you politicize recycling, though. Cracks me up.

Maybe his girlfriend badhombre can jump to his defense and brag about having a higher trim GTI than I have.

😎
5xf11u.jpg

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
I have aftermarket LED bulbs on my truck and LED fogs. Honestly it was very needed. Truck is 20 years old and the normal headlights used to be a hazard driving at night. I with no real vision problems and could barley see at night before. I also set the projection slightly down so it wont blind people but I still get flashes from time to time.

And you're blinding everyone, still. Your reflectors were not designed for LED bulbs.

We all survived halogen bulbs for decades. You slow down at night.

Sorry, that's just the hard truth.

I'll run a test tonight for you. I am going to disagree with you that I am blinding anyone. 😘
so are they flashing you because sex thing?

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Yeah, I'm finally at the point where can do that, but I'm slowing down on buying toys.

at this point in my adult life, my decisions are at the level of selling a car to buy another car. Found a Corrado in TN I almost bought for me and was going to give my GTI to my daughter.......then reality set in of the reliability of the G Ladder lol

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
at this point in my adult life, my decisions are at the level of selling a car to buy another car. Found a Corrado in TN I almost bought for me and was going to give my GTI to my daughter.......then reality set in of the reliability of the G Ladder lol

VR6 wasn't anymore reliable, trust me.

Funniest thing, the car had a bad fuel pump off the lot new, took it to the dealer I bought from in NC, and their head tech scratches his head and asks, when did VW start building V6's?

It was at that point I knew my ownership experience was on a downward trajectory.

I had to buy the Bentley manual, diagnose the issue myself, then tell them what the issue was, and they would replace under warranty. It was bizarre.

Last edited: