GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Thread derailed.....ugly car discussion and blue holes.....

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Having been in hospital & had a catheter & had it removed whilst fully awake...yeah I really know what it feels like....:oops:

Not as bad as having three three drain tubes removed from guts, again whilst awake......:eek:
Drain tube from the family jewels. That is all.....

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Drain tube from the family jewels. That is all.....

I swear in my case it was like the dentists...cram your mouth full of tools & then ask you questions...like WTF???...

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
My uncle was in a wheelchair from a dirt bike accident and he had a pretty good attitude about the whole thing. It didn't really stop him or slow him down. My other uncle knew this other guy that had just had something similar to happen to them. He was having a hard time over it, so he wanted him to meet my paralyzed uncle to see if he could help him at all. One of the things they talked about was the cath. He dumped all these cleaning supplies and everything he needed for the cath and asked my uncle, what do you do with all this stuff? My uncle told him "you don't need any of that stuff, throw it all away, just spit on it and shove it in." The other guy left thinking my uncle was crazy, but I don't doubt he was being honest about his answer.