GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK2 TTRS Rear Caliper Fitment on MK7 GTI

ScottM_mk7

Car(s)
2015 MK7 GTI
My MK7 GTI has the non-PP brakes and am looking for options for rear calipers. OEM PP calipers are rediculously expensive so I've be researching aftermarket options. I've researched the MK5 R32 and MK6 R rear calipers, but I have next to no luck finding North American availability. I found that the MK2 TTRS rear calipers look very similar to the other calipers I just mentioned. Does anyone have any further knowledge or experience with this, or are the MK2 TTRS rear calipers a no go on the MK7 golf?

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
My MK7 GTI has the non-PP brakes and am looking for options for rear calipers. OEM PP calipers are rediculously expensive so I've be researching aftermarket options. I've researched the MK5 R32 and MK6 R rear calipers, but I have next to no luck finding North American availability. I found that the MK2 TTRS rear calipers look very similar to the other calipers I just mentioned. Does anyone have any further knowledge or experience with this, or are the MK2 TTRS rear calipers a no go on the MK7 golf?
I am selling my PP front calipers and carriers when they come off this weekend.