GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mini Part Out (CLOSED)

nuSchule

Ready to race!
Back from the dead, recycling my original part out thread to sell through a few more bits.

Located just outside Winston Salem but willing to meet within reasonable distance (Raleigh, Charlotte, Asheville...). Additional pictures available upon request. Now on to the good stuff...

ALL PARTS WERE REMOVED FROM A 2015 GTI WITH DSG AND PERFORMANCE PACK... SOME PARTS FIT ACROSS MULTIPLE MODELS ON THE MQB PLATFORM!

CTS Turbo Muffler Delete - SOLD
CTS Turbo Inlet Pipe - SOLD
19x8.5 OZ Superturismo LM with 235/35 MPSS, hub rings, CF center caps and wheel bolts - SOLD
KW V3 with ECS hardened front mounts and OE replacement rear mounts - SOLD
AWE Track exhaust with stock downpipe adaptor and polished tips - SOLD
JB4 V1 with data cable - SOLD
Tornado Red mirror caps - SOLD
Forge Intake with SAI filter - SOLD
CTS Turbo Outlet Boost Pipes - SOLD

Last edited:

eurospek

Just finished watching Fast&Fu
Car looked great. Luckily you’re not local or I’d be tempted to ditch my setup for yours.

Crackness1

Ready to race!

nuSchule

Ready to race!
How did you like the KW coils?

Because of some installer (me) error in the beginning, my best comparison is going to be after I removed the V3s and went back to stock with VWR springs. The V3s have me spoiled... they ride incredibly well. MUCH better than the current stock/VWR setup. They are near infinitely adjustable front and rear, (compression/rebound on both) so you have a lot of fine tuning available. They are very compliant over harsh bumps but mitigate dive and body roll extremely when pushed on back roads.

When I first installed them, I had a lot of noise coming from the front. Loud clunking over even the smallest dips... or even just pulling out of my driveway. After two weeks I learned that you have to orient the springs a very specific way (ends of the springs need to face outward). Once corrected, the noise was gone and I was extremely happy.

vitalik55

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Golf R
Because of some installer (me) error in the beginning, my best comparison is going to be after I removed the V3s and went back to stock with VWR springs. The V3s have me spoiled... they ride incredibly well. MUCH better than the current stock/VWR setup. They are near infinitely adjustable front and rear, (compression/rebound on both) so you have a lot of fine tuning available. They are very compliant over harsh bumps but mitigate dive and body roll extremely when pushed on back roads.

When I first installed them, I had a lot of noise coming from the front. Loud clunking over even the smallest dips... or even just pulling out of my driveway. After two weeks I learned that you have to orient the springs a very specific way (ends of the springs need to face outward). Once corrected, the noise was gone and I was extremely happy.

Lol I had exact same issue with V3s,except it got to a point where I had to swap front springs because they were bent. Good thing KW covered them for free.