GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Michelin Pilot Sport 4S Crazy Deal - Today only 1/1/2019

slow12s

Ready to race!
Hey guys, Costco is offering 25% back on 4 Michelin tires today only when you use the costco Visa card - https://www.costco.com/WarehouseTiresLocatorView?storeId=10301&catalogId=10701&langId=-1

this stacks with the $70 off for buying 4 tires (which it didn't when they had this deal previously)...so $186.49 per tire x 4 = 745.96 x .75 = $559.47 + install (~$60)...so you'd be walking out with a brand new set of $1k+ tires for just over $600 installed

just saw this deal, have a brand new set of continental ECS's that are sitting in my garage waiting for install, so not jumping on this, but figured I'd pass it along

Shane_Anigans

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport DSG
"Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotional event."
And unfortunately there's no way to call them and verify if that includes the $70 MIR, since they're closed today.

slow12s

Ready to race!
"Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotional event."
And unfortunately there's no way to call them and verify if that includes the $70 MIR, since they're closed today.

where did you see an additional $70 MIR? There's $70 off automatically in cart when you add 4, I didn't see any rebates though...would be a killer deal if there was a rebate on top of this price

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
The $70 off he mentioned is instant on the purchase through Costco. I don't see a generic $70 rebate running right now but I could be wrong.

Shane_Anigans

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport DSG
where did you see an additional $70 MIR? There's $70 off automatically in cart when you add 4, I didn't see any rebates though...would be a killer deal if there was a rebate on top of this price
Sorry, I automatically think "MIR" when I see tire savings. Costco's are indeed instant discounts, but I'm still not certain if the 25% off can be combined with the $70 savings.

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
I ordered 4x 235/45R17 PS4S. $775 subtotal so $194 back in Costco cash.

Out the door for $160 per corner after tax and install.

Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
Costco sent me my gift card and it was only for $123.99 when it should have been $193.99. This means they discounted the $70 instantly on the original order then reduced it from the refund. Not happy.