GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

McLaren P1 Private Unveil!

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Well, I got to check out the only McLaren P1 in North America tonight. Second best day of my life, first was of course when I got my first car, my GTI, 3 weeks ago haha. 2014 has been nice so far! The P1 is this man's new car; he also has quite a collection of classics, including a Porsche 917! This event was held in his underground shop and garage. Sitting in both the P1 and the 917 were amazing experiences. I loved the lightweight 917 key with the holes drilled in it, and the layered balsa shift knob was amazing too!

More Photos: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/a4n35n3u1yiwue7/DeK__x230s...

Amazing night overall!

mjdfn1rxaomeq8ldroek.jpg

r97pyogpceptgayebkzp.jpg

q11zsgdf8gphgo0a8yz2.jpg

Last edited:

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Only thing that could top a collection like that is to throw in some military aircraft.

True. Honestly amazing. I think I sprained something getting into that P1 tonight... :lol:

Honestly the process of entering/exiting a supercar isn't so glamorous!

bernardryan

Ready to race!
True. Honestly amazing. I think I sprained something getting into that P1 tonight... :lol:

Honestly the process of entering/exiting a supercar isn't so glamorous!

Unless you've long slim sexy slender legs with high-heels and hot-pants/short skirt... The people from the outside would just faint... :p

ps: you've got to be a girl for that also.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Sick!

The_Koof1

Ready to race!
Mega super ultra jealous over here about the P1 but especially that 917. You are one lucky guy to see both of those in person. I've seen many a classic race car but have yet to see a 917.

Sent from my Apple III using Tapatalk

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Mega super ultra jealous over here about the P1 but especially that 917. You are one lucky guy to see both of those in person. I've seen many a classic race car but have yet to see a 917.

Sent from my Apple III using Tapatalk

Thanks! And yes it was an amazing experience to get to sit in the P1 and 917. It almost felt surreal.