GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Man, what the fuck happened to this place?

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I go away for a few months and this place went down the shitter. I am dissapoint.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Balls, doe.

J-Cooz

Go Kart Champion
More and more guys seem to be getting out of the MK6 for other things. Hell, some of our most active members don't even have a MK6. I try and come by daily but there isn't much car talk anymore. I basically come for OT and other car discussion.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Well during my sabbatical I became a registered Democrat, accepted Jesus as my savior, learned the true meaning of Christmas, had a threesome with two midgets, and took up the harmonica.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Sike, just kidding about the harmonica. I have the musical ability of a deaf hamster.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
The board. The Redskins' problems run deeper than Robert "Subway" Griffin III.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
Well during my sabbatical I became a registered Democrat, accepted Jesus as my savior, learned the true meaning of Christmas, had a threesome with two midgets, and took up the harmonica.

Registered democrat and accepting Jesus as your savior do not compute.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I'll say a few Hail Marys for you tonight.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Who the fuck are you?

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
As acting Prime Minister of Ministry, of OffTopicstan, Land of the majestic Bald Eagle, V8's, Neckbeards, skinny jeans, APR RSC exhausts, nuggesteins used-to-be manhood, Sloots, Glutes and everything in-between. I whale-cum you back Mrs. Do Work, son.