GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Loving the Alltrack

Veedubgli

Ready to race!
I’m not on be forums as much as I used to be, but I don’t see many Alltrack owners and/or pics. The Alltrack definitely serves a different purpose compared to what I’m used to (GTI and R), but for my lifestyle these days and what I need from a VW, this thing is perfection. Most importantly, my dog (Peach) loves her new car. I gave up my R and my Passat wagon for the Alltrack, because it was the perfect blend of what I needed for me and my dog.
Only plans for mods are ECU and DSG software. I did get a full clear bra kit (with some custom pieces) done shortly after I purchased it.
We’re getting multiple snow storms here in Maine. I took the wagon out yesterday after a storm and actually enjoyed the extra ground clearance while driving through unplowed, unmolested snow. The thing is a tank with winter rubber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cptnjosh

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 Sport
Love the look! I was looking at one at the dealer while picking up parts the other day. Very tempting as I have always had a soft spot for wagons, coming from an older Subaru Outback and a Saab 9.5 wagon. Maybe one day.

Looks like a blast in the snow!

Veedubgli

Ready to race!
Love the look! I was looking at one at the dealer while picking up parts the other day. Very tempting as I have always had a soft spot for wagons, coming from an older Subaru Outback and a Saab 9.5 wagon. Maybe one day.

Looks like a blast in the snow!

I love wagons more than any other style...for both looks and functionality. I’ve had a few VW hatchbacks for functionality and they get it done for sure (I’m speaking from a homeowner perspective). But now with my dog and the need for extra space for roadtrips, hiking gear, etc....the wagon is a must.
I’m going to plan a road trip next year to go out to Denver and can’t wait!!

ccbird

Ready to race!
Looking good. Love the color and have always loved wagons, I had an original Audi allroad and other than maintenance it was my favorite car to date.

Good luck with the new ride

Veedubgli

Ready to race!

chiefhiawatha

Ready to race!
Wagons are great. Had an 2003 A4, 2006 325ix (awd was lame as hell compared to the A4), and a 2010 tdi wagon. Its really too bad Audi isn’t doing the A4 and s4 wagons anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

svj

Wagons are great. Had an 2003 A4, 2006 325ix (awd was lame as hell compared to the A4), and a 2010 tdi wagon. Its really too bad Audi isn’t doing the A4 and s4 wagons anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They are, in Europe at least

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
Sharp looking car... I dig those wheels... I think they would look great on any mk7

bennybmn

Ready to race!
Alltrack here too!! Took it home to Vermont for the first time this weekend. Awesome New England car for sure. And you got the right color [emoji51]

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Alltracks over here are diesel only....which I hate..

Anyway I got what was then the top spec (we now have GTD & R estates) & ticked loads of options....

The Golf estate with multilink rear & the right tyres handles very well....mind you my suspension is -30mm lower than yours...which is why I fitted skid trays etc as I do winter sports & the roads can be interesting..

Veedubgli

Ready to race!

Veedubgli

Ready to race!
Alltrack here too!! Took it home to Vermont for the first time this weekend. Awesome New England car for sure. And you got the right color [emoji51]

NICE!! I plan on taking a trip to VT relatively soon.
Platinum Gray wasn’t my first choice but I’m glad I ended up with it. My options were limited because there weren’t many of the SEL with DAP/Lighting around here.
Plus the first VW that I purchased brand new was PG, so it kind of brings me back! It was a 2004.5 GLI. PG is definitely a classic color that won’t ever grow old.