GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Look what might come to the US

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
Smarts are essentially cheap MB... They have done very well in Europe. Not sure if the US is quite ready for micros yet, they are just getting their heads around hatchbacks.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
I say bring it. Every time I'm in Europe I wish they had those things here. I'd love to see them around. Hopefully, in time the soccer mom/SUV's of today will be a thing of the past.

NaterGator86

Touring Car Newbie
Better stay off the interstates in in slow paced, stop and go big city driving. They fit in there... they do not it in on the high-speed, long distance interstates we've got.

VDUBB

Rally Car Newbie
Puhlease, just by the name of it I already know it's not gonna fly in the US. "SMART CAR", no sir, not in this country.

davesee

FIA GT Champion
NaterGator86 said:
Better stay off the interstates in in slow paced, stop and go big city driving. They fit in there... they do not it in on the high-speed, long distance interstates we've got.

i dont know about the speed limits on many states expressways.. but ours never exceed 70 mph which is actually less then the standard top speed. I've heard the "high performance" engine can make 85 mph..

i'd like to see them here actually