GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

lol @ mallrats masturbation story

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
Brodie: I already did once today! But my cousin Walter jerked off in public once. True story. He was on this plane to New Mexico when all of the sudden the hydraulics went. The plane starts spinning around, going out of control, so he figures it's all over and whips it out and starts beating it right there. So all the other passengers take a cue from him and they start whipping it out and beating like mad! So all the passengers are beating off, plummeting to their certain doom, when all of the sudden, the hydraulics kick back in. The plane rights itself and they land safely and everyone puts their penises or, whatever, you know, away and deboard. No one mentions the phenomenon to anyone else.
Gill: Well, did he cum, or what?
Brodie: Jesus Christ, man! There's just some things you don't talk about in public.

LAWLZ

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
bro i absolutly love Kevin Smith...he's awesome

Mallrats is one of my favorite of his movies...im gonna go this weekend and see clerks 2

my favorite(sick part) is then brodie is talking with that chicks father and offers him some chocolet covered pretzels with ass juice all over em...lmao!! funny shit

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
Freek said:
bro i absolutly love Kevin Smith...he's awesome

Mallrats is one of my favorite of his movies...im gonna go this weekend and see clerks 2

my favorite(sick part) is then brodie is talking with that chicks father and offers him some chocolet covered pretzels with ass juice all over em...lmao!! funny shit
LMFAO! yea! then the shit smell stays for a few days, but its well worth it haha!

clerks 2 is FUCKING hilarious! definantly a must see with a few friends.

just remember these words: "mm cake"

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
aye and so do u?

ive been living off my savings and the side work i do with my uncle fixing computers to get by...and i get by barely

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
My job makes me want to say "fuck this shit" and instead of throwing paper, I wanna throw the person's hockey skate that I'm sharpening, or stangle them with a jock-strap.