GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

LED low beams different colors

rip steakface

Go Kart Newbie
2019 GTI SE with the full LED headlights. Noticed that one of my low beams is very slightly different color than the other. the driver side has a slight greenish tint to it compared to the passenger side crisp white. Only noticeable when facing a wall or my garage door or something directly in front of the car. I've had this car from new, and only started to notice this within the past few weeks. No water/condensation in either headlights, and everything functions normally. Again, it's a very slight difference, but it's there. Any thoughts???

ShadyMF

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI IS38 6MT
2019 GTI SE with the full LED headlights. Noticed that one of my low beams is very slightly different color than the other. the driver side has a slight greenish tint to it compared to the passenger side crisp white. Only noticeable when facing a wall or my garage door or something directly in front of the car. I've had this car from new, and only started to notice this within the past few weeks. No water/condensation in either headlights, and everything functions normally. Again, it's a very slight difference, but it's there. Any thoughts???

Take it to the dealer.

ShadyMF

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI IS38 6MT
I don't think the dealer is going to care....

(at best)

Its a 2019, should still be under warranty. Change in color could indicate an upcoming premature failure. Its most likely not a common occurrence but if its something that the dealer/VW has probably seen before and will address if able to.