GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Led license plate lights

crediem_2

Passed Driver's Ed
I purchased these of eBay and they work perfectly. They are very bright much brighter than OEM. And they give off a very white light. They did throw a light out code for me. But when I bought them on eBay it states that they shouldn’t so it might just be my car.

For mk7 gti, tdi, etc.

$15 shipped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

southpawboston

Drag Racing Champion
If you like them and want to keep them, the error code can easily be remedied by some short coding to tell the BCM to recognize the lower power requirement of the LEDs.

Using VCDS or OBDeleven, just change the lasttyp (load type) from the stock incandescent to low-power LED:

Module 9, Central Electrics
Adaptation
Leuchte25KZL HA59:
Lasttyp 28:
-->> Change to 43 allgemeine LED

Last edited:

crediem_2

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks for the tip and I would like to keep them but Unfortunately I don’t have either of those so I can’t do that.

Anyone In north Dallas that would let me borrow their ob11 or vcds to remove my error code?

S97

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks for the tip and I would like to keep them but Unfortunately I don’t have either of those so I can’t do that.

Anyone In north Dallas that would let me borrow their ob11 or vcds to remove my error code?

I recommend picking up an OBD11. Comes in very handy and you can code some pretty cool things. One of those must-haves for our cars.

crediem_2

Passed Driver's Ed
I’ve thought about it but I thinks it’s only compatible with an android device, is that correct?

Jovicente

If you like them and want to keep them, the error code can easily be remedied by some short coding to tell the BCM to recognize the lower power requirement of the LEDs.

Using VCDS or OBDeleven, just change the lasttyp (load type) from the stock incandescent to low-power LED:

Module 9, Central Electrics
Adaptation
Leuchte25KZL HA59:
Lasttyp 28:
-->> Change to 43 allgemeine LED

Go for an obd11 and a cheap tablet!
Doing that coding your done, no error.
You can also change intensity
Leuchte25KZL HA59-Dimmwert AB 25----CHANGE TO---- 127 (127 is for oem, try 70 for non oem)