GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

LB MK7R - South Africa

Demon tweaked

Passed Driver's Ed
So been busy with the car for last week or so, she went in for WMI using Devils own pump, nozzle, lines, in line filter, solenoid, race tank (8 Litre) etc. First time connecting a system like this for us using the JB as a controller and Cooolingmist FSB to ensure everything is working as it should. Basically FSB checks meth flow, if it detects low pressure, no pressure or low pressure it signals to JB to drop the car back onto pass through map which is map 0 or stock setting. Awesome setup as you can prime the pump using the JB tool to ensure alls working well. We used a CTS throttle pipe with wmi bung as well.

we decided to dial down the power for a better graph with more usable power. This is the result which we were happy with. (I previously made 355whp)

The boot install and the bay

Went for the lets go racing VWCSA event and had great fun. In the morning on the 1km I ran into some teething issues which i tried to sort out but didnt really manage to. According to what I was told I managed a 230kmh, my vbox was showing 232.9kmh so will see what the official results say. I was really using the 1km to see what i could manage on the 400m, I did get the info i needed although i bogged a few 1km runs. Exits were 180kmh+ on the 400m during the 1km runs.

400m drags started after lunch, it was quite hot by then. My first run i was sleeping, i didn't realize my right lane Xmas tree didn't have a green light so when the car next to me launched i launched and tapped off then went again. On my vbox i lost 5-6 km/h exits from the morning session, I boil it down to heat. :confused:

I struggled in the 400m session, think i was doing 12.5 on my 2nd run, then a few 12.3 runs and according to my data 2x 12.2 runs (people who were keeping my time said they heard 12.2) again will wait for official results. The heat was a bit much even with the wmi so i started off with my "higher" boost setting which i did 12.5 with, i kept dropping boost, setting meth, activation points etc and got the time lower towards the end of the day. Quite happy with the result despite this, I couldnt use my launch control so was launching it lower than i normally would, I literally tried everything i could to get that 12.2, had my laptop on after every run making changes :rolleyes: Glad I achieved it.

Great day, fun was had, Very happy with my car. On to the next event :cool: