GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Last Sunday 5.4 Last Sunday Annual Cruise to Neuspeed Open House Event

krz_hayn

Go Kart Champion
Aloha Everyone,

April 24, 2015

It's that time you've all been waiting for! Once again our friends at Neuspeed are showing their hospitality by opening their doors and giving us a chance at ridiculous deals to purchase their products and other product brands they carry. This is the Last Sunday event you don't want to miss! They'll also be giving private tours of their facility throughout the day.

If you'd like to place an order they'd really appreciate you pre-order online (Comment "Last Sunday Open House" to ensure your discount is applied) to allow them time to gather your order for easy pick up and keep things flowing the day of. Payment isn't due until you take delivery at the event.

Sale began Monday, April 4th, and will continue until the day of the event. Lunch will be provided by Neuspeed as usual. Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Please, please, drive safe and stay WITHIN your limits. These roads are very unpredictable and as much as you may be familiar to your car and your driving ability please also consider road conditions and obstructions that could potentially affect things.

Morning meet up spot...

FedEx Office in Agoura Hills, CA.

8:15a-9:00a Arrival (be sure to fill gas and check your tire pressure before Driver's meeting to avoid delays)

9:00a Driver meeting

9:15a Departure

ROUTE MAP :burnrubber:

Lunch will be provided by Neuspeed.

Everyone with 2 Way radios tune in to channel 6

If anyone needs to get ahold of me for any reason feel free to call or text me at 805.479.9681 (be sure, if you text me to include your name as I don't have everyones number saved in my contacts... yet) :thumbsup:

Click the bold colored texts above for the links and additional info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

09GTIJOE

Go Kart Champion
any idea what a FMIC is going for?

Gino

Ready to race!
any idea what a FMIC is going for?

I've read in previous forums and on the Last Sunday facebook page by some that this sale has 30% off Neuspeed products and everything else is 20% off. That would put the cost of a new FMIC at $560. Could be a different price if they are not doing 30% this year.

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
Anyone in the area of 626 and is going to the cruise and the the event who would like to meet up before and head out together !

There's myself and a few others. We will try and organize something.

PromoFLB

Ready to race!
Are their wheels discounted as well?