GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just in: Paul Walker possibly dead

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
hahaha...he was a total slut bag though haha.

He said in an interview, he could never marry the mother of his daughter because he was having way to much fun sleeping with her friends. :laugh:

:lol: :lol: The definition of alpha

mk6monster

Go Kart Champion
This is terrible... I loved that guy :/

nik

Go Kart Champion
my friend just messaged me about this, I didn't believe her...:(

Pmanpop

Go Kart Champion
Crazy part was that i was on this road last night driving my friends s2000 and noticed how they road has some unsuspecting dips that can really disturb the car. RIP

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Man, seeing pics of the car..... Wow.

Mindfields

Ready to race!
Devastating, and sad, prayers go out to his family and loved ones ...
RIP

F&F is defiantly one of the stepping stone to car enthusiasm, I was recently self reflecting on my driving habits and will continue to criticize myself to be safer ...

ALWAYS BUCKLE UP and be in CONTROL !

CaptObvious75

Ready to race!
RIP.

I wonder how many performance cars would be around if it wasn't for these movies. Makes me sick that he dies but guys like Charlie sheen live on

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Mindfields

Ready to race!
Crazy part was that i was on this road last night driving my friends s2000 and noticed how they road has some unsuspecting dips that can really disturb the car. RIP

I google mapped the area and was soo near AE performance shop, I was thinking this could have been a normal test run that went bad for Paul and his friend Roger Rodas

nik

Go Kart Champion
This may very well be the last photo of the guy
LINK

Pmanpop

Go Kart Champion
I google mapped the area and was soo near AE performance shop, I was thinking this could have been a normal test run that went bad for Paul and his friend Roger Rodas

Truely a sad situation. But the turn after he crashed is 15mph 4 lane wide turn that will send your car into the curb if you go too fast. Teens from my town love drifting that turn. Hopefully this crash is a reality check. Sure is for me