GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Jerk NJ drivers

DanoftheDead

ಠ_ಠ
Car(s)
2008 GLI
Just a rant.
On 295 Im cruising along with traffic and I see this lady weaving aggressively at high speeds behind me. Next thing I know she's on my bumper and won't back off. I switch lanes, clear away from the other cars and get back into the center lane. Seconds later she's on my bumper again so I slow down a little. At this point I see her flailing her arms around like an idiot and get ready to pass me on the right side by cutting me off. Now Im pissed so I speed up, get in left lane, get some distance and eventually go into the right lane. Sure enough this bitch flys up right behind me and from the looks of it is now taking pictures of my plates. All while flapping her mouth and rides my bumper for another mile before getting off an exit. I don't know what makes people feel it is acceptable to drive like that. Im just looking forward to see if I get anything in the mail because of her and If I do I am going to be pissed. In 12 years I never got a speeding ticket or points of any kind. Hell since I got the GLI I haven't even been pulled over. Just really pissed me off, I got enough stress and don't need to worry about some random nut job behind the wheel.

oh and CSB

clutch fool

OG MUFF DIVER
Car(s)
MK5 GTI 1st Owner
ill take one of those any day over a PA car doing 55mph in the left lane of a 65mph where we usually go at least 75mph.

DanoftheDead

ಠ_ಠ
Car(s)
2008 GLI
whats the purpose of her taking pics of your plate?

even if she were to call the cops, can they issue you any violations?

I don't think anything can possibly come of it. Im not worried so much about me getting violations. Its more of the principle of the matter that she was the nut job and yet I wonder if I am gonna get some shit from it.

Scharf

whats the purpose of her taking pics of your plate?

No.

It's mostly if she wants to find his car and vandalize it. However, she was most likely doing it to just cause grief.

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
I brake check those people.

Tried this once in my town. Had some woman in a G35 sedan INSIDE of my hatch on a suburban road with a 35mph limit. I was doing 35, she was trying to do 50. I finally couldn't take it anymore after a mile of this, so I jammed on the brakes and I felt ABS kick in and everything. She reacted slowly, but did hit her brakes and I saw her get startled.

fucking no sooner do I get back up to 35 mph, she's back in my hatch. I was coming up to my right turn so I put on my blinker. She swerved across the yellow and so did I to block her, and then I turned. The look on her face when I blocked her pass was priceless.

Don't fucking drive like a jackass in my town. Highway, fine. I'll switch lanes and get out of your way. But if you're in the suburbs, slow the f*ck down.

09WHTGTI

VW Afficiando
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
I don't think anything can possibly come of it. Im not worried so much about me getting violations. Its more of the principle of the matter that she was the nut job and yet I wonder if I am gonna get some shit from it.

It won't and you will be absolutely fine. No worries at all.

Here in CA, I called the cops when I was behind a lady driving without tail lights of any kind. They were burnt out....Gone. I gave them her plate numbers, and the person at the CHP said, "Sorry sir, unless we see them for ourselves, we can't do anything."

N I C E !

bigbadvoodooguru

GO LAKERS
Car(s)
VW Rabbit
hmm are drivers in NJ mean? Everywhere I've been the most aggressive drivers reside in California...

Sounded pretty normal honestly...

cyclopath

Ready to race!

Idiot in front of me was swerving from the center lane to off the road completely into the breakdown lane. So when they wandered right, I went left and vice a versa. However, I stayed between the lines. Someone called me in as driving recklessly and wouldn't you know it, I was sideswiped later that day when another a-hole decided to come up from behind me and tried to force me out of my lane. The police did not find me at fault. The a-hole's insurance did not find me at fault. My own insurance read the police report and the cop added I was seen driving recklessly earlier that day. My own insurance told me I was at fault and jacked my rates up. So, even though I was not sited for “driving recklessly” they did use it against me.