GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

JB 1 comes today

sc00b

Ready to race!
wondering how much of a difference ill notice on map 1 running 93

toledospeed

Go Kart Champion
You will love it, it will be very noticeable on +4.8 PSI. So much so that, if you have the data cable too, you will likely soon consider moving it up to +5 PSI to give it a try :)

sc00b

Ready to race!
yeah i got the cable, but i will need to get windows on my mac before i can change the map or have a friend come over and help me change the settings,

but out of the box its +4..7 psi right

what about hp and tq

gn4rwhals

Go Kart Champion
yeah i got the cable, but i will need to get windows on my mac before i can change the map or have a friend come over and help me change the settings,

but out of the box its +4..7 psi right

what about hp and tq

Yep should read 4.8 in boost safety (round up 4.75), don't know baseline power gains but it will be a drastic change.

Make sure to do some short WOT runs to let it adjust before really hammering on it. I suggest 5 minutes of normal driving, then a few short pulls, then hit the highway (in Mexico :)) and do a 4th gear WOT.

gn4rwhals

Go Kart Champion
Wide Open Throttle, foot to the floor but don't hit the kickdown if switch you are DSG.

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
Drive it on the stock map for a while before you change anything. Mine has been installed for about a month and a half and it love it the way it is now, I'm stock with default map on 93, have a friend drive it hard and seat on the passenger seat while WOT and see if you can reach the volume nob on your radio lol, that will give you an idea on how hard it pulls.

sc00b

Ready to race!
What's the jb4 app for the cell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sc00b

Ready to race!
Drive it on the stock map for a while before you change anything. Mine has been installed for about a month and a half and it love it the way it is now, I'm stock with default map on 93, have a friend drive it hard and seat on the passenger seat while WOT and see if you can reach the volume nob on your radio lol, that will give you an idea on how hard it pulls.

Damn on map 1 out of the box!! I can't wait :)

sc00b

Ready to race!
Getting my jb1 installed right now :) can't wait to feel the difference