GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

jax fl meets

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'd go to C&C but it's an hour away and I don't want to drive to Jacksonville twice in a day...... 😕
I live a few blocks away, you could hang out until lunch. Hmmmm, maybe we have time to install in IC. lol

GTIguy87

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI DSG
Haha, I'd have to bring my wife with me and I don't think she'd want to sit there while we install an IC :ROFLMAO:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Haha, I'd have to bring my wife with me and I don't think she'd want to sit there while we install an IC :ROFLMAO:
She can go shopping with my wife.

904mk7

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 PP GTI
I just had a crazy day. My suction pump just went out. I pulled into the gas station and opened the gas cap and gas started gurgling and the pouring out of the charcoal canister onto the floor. I limped it home with it bucking here and there. Luckily Osteen had the part in stock. Had the fuel pump out and part replaced in 25 mins. Def a little scary.

GTIguy87

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI DSG
She can go shopping with my wife.

Appreciate the thought but she's not much of a shopper lol

I just had a crazy day. My suction pump just went out. I pulled into the gas station and opened the gas cap and gas started gurgling and the pouring out of the charcoal canister onto the floor. I limped it home with it bucking here and there. Luckily Osteen had the part in stock. Had the fuel pump out and part replaced in 25 mins. Def a little scary.

Dang that sucks. Glad you figured it out. How many miles on your car?

904mk7

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 PP GTI
Appreciate the thought but she's not much of a shopper lol

Dang that sucks. Glad you figured it out. How many miles on your car?
77k I have had a few friend that had this happen. Mostly on 2016's but I guess now the 2017's are coming of age. It's an easy install and replacement, but there is no actual part number for the replacement in the GTI catalog. It's from a 2019 S4 I believe. If it ever happens to y'all and you need the part number. Hit me up.

GTIguy87

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI DSG
Appreciate the infol

In other news, Does anybody have an objections to moving lunch to 11am on Sunday? My wife kindly requested it to avoid the crowds. We generally eat lunch earlier anyways. Thoughts?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Appreciate the infol

In other news, Does anybody have an objections to moving lunch to 11am on Sunday? My wife kindly requested it to avoid the crowds. We generally eat lunch earlier anyways. Thoughts?
I'm good with 11.

GTIguy87

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI DSG
Nice meeting up with you guys yesterday. Hopefully I can make it out to one of the autocrosses with ya'll soon.