GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Is FAP'S poop winning streak over?

Is FAP'S poop winning streak over?

• Streak is based on consecutive days of successful pooping (FAP's streak continues)

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Streak is based on successful poops between dumpdowns (FAP's streak ended yesterday)

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Thanks to Tokyo Griff, I'm throwing this out to y'all. If you've been following NEEK's Poop Thread, you'll know that I recently broke his record of 21 consecutive days of successful pooping. Yesterday was 25/25 for me but, as some (NEEK) have said, my streak ended yesterday because, though I had a successful dump in the afternoon, I had a dumpdown in the morning. Which raises the all-important question; is the streak based on consecutive days of successful pooping, or is the streak based on successful poops between dumpdowns?

I will abide by the ruling of the OT jury of peers.

I'll get a poll/pole/powl/Pole up in a moment.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I need to go back and see if when I had my dumpdown and perceived my streak over if there was a second toilet bomb that day. If so, then I would be at 33/33.

WAP

Go Kart Champion

JhnR

Banned
I cannot for the shit of me, shit everyday.

WAP

Go Kart Champion

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Thank you.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Also seen in dumptrolling thread:

After further research, I think it is not days in a row, but rather shits in a row. You can go a day without shitting, but can certainly still have successful logs come out of the sphincter.

That is my opinion. I have missed days, but still keep the streak due to no dumpdowns seperating pewps.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
^ agreed.

Bung Bylaws Section III, Paragraph D, Line 47 state:

Streaks of successful shits/poops/fecal releases is constituted by continuous "activities" not resulting in a dumpdown. Should a dumpdown occur, said streak is no longer continued after that time.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Also seen in dumptrolling thread:

After further research, I think it is not days in a row, but rather shits in a row. You can go a day without shitting, but can certainly still have successful logs come out of the sphincter.

That is my opinion. I have missed days, but still keep the streak due to no dumpdowns seperating pewps.

Well if THAT'S the case then my streak begins much earlier than late January. The last actual dumpdown that I can remember occured much earlier in January. Dammit NEEK, you just might blow this whole thing open, changing the rules so late in the game. Wars have been fought for less.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Well if THAT'S the case then my streak begins much earlier than late January. The last actual dumpdown that I can remember occured much earlier in January. Dammit NEEK, you just might blow this whole thing open, changing the rules so late in the game. Wars have been fought for less.

Either way, you still have beat me. I still take my pants down in your honor.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
^ agreed.

Bung Bylaws Section III, Paragraph D, Line 47 state:

Streaks of successful shits/poops/fecal releases is constituted by continuous "activities" not resulting in a dumpdown. Should a dumpdown occur, said streak is no longer continued after that time.

THere you have it. I left my copy of the Bung Bylaws up on the toilet and didn't think to check there.

Thanks JAWN.

reelknead1

Go Kart Champion
I'm not sure how I missed this but I poop everyday between the hours of 9am and 11am. If that doesn't happen it comes between 9pm and 11pm. If you guys are going for the record you've got at least another 10k days to go.