GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Intro Post: New Golf 7 Pacific Blue

tubbs

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi All,

Just wanted to post some photos of the new car. I have to admit, the Golf is so smooth to drive, and so quiet, I can see why everyone is so enthusiastic about it! Worth the wait!

Last edited:

tubbs

Passed Driver's Ed
Very nice mate! bet your loving having it now!

Well chuffed mate, can't believe it really.

From the quality of VW handover this morning to the quality of the car, I am over the moon. In love with the brand and the car! I can see why everyone is so passionate about the Golf! Don't think I will ever look back now!

Essjay

Ready to race!
That's one classy looker, in an equally classy colour :rolleyes:

DW58

Go Kart Champion
Fantastic - makes me so jealous, I still have ±8 weeks to go depending on how much VW are dragging their heels. Must call the dealer tomorrow.

tubbs

Passed Driver's Ed
Fantastic - makes me so jealous, I still have ±8 weeks to go depending on how much VW are dragging their heels. Must call the dealer tomorrow.

Worth the wait mate, and all the hype. Can't wait to see yours in Sunset Red. If you get a chance, post some photos when it arrives!

burso

Ready to race!
tubbs I'll be waiting for a call next week to arrange pickup. I'm getting almost the the same setup as but you in Pure white. Pacific Blue was my preferred colour, but when I saw a Pure white SE parked as the dealers I changed my mind as I always wanted a white car. The blue looks great with Madrid's.

tubbs

Passed Driver's Ed
tubbs I'll be waiting for a call next week to arrange pickup. I'm getting almost the the same setup as but you in Pure white. Pacific Blue was my preferred colour, but when I saw a Pure white SE parked as the dealers I changed my mind as I always wanted a white car. The blue looks great with Madrid's.

Cheers! I was at the forecourt today, and though to myself the white looked awesome! Would be great to see some picks when you get it. Really happy with the SE spec too, great quality! Worth every penny!

tubbs

Passed Driver's Ed
lovely car,wheels look great , thanks for the pics :)

Cheers Mark! It's good seeing the other cars too, helped me with my order initially.

How you finding your 1.4 SE?

DW58

Go Kart Champion
Worth the wait mate, and all the hype. Can't wait to see yours in Sunset Red. If you get a chance, post some photos when it arrives!

You can bet on that mate.

I still remember how I felt when I picked up the Mk.6, and that was with the disappointment of having to accept the manual box I didn't want. This time round I've got things exactly how I want them with the exception of the reversing camera - still peed off about that :mad:

tubbs

Passed Driver's Ed
You can bet on that mate.

I still remember how I felt when I picked up the Mk.6, and that was with the disappointment of having to accept the manual box I didn't want. This time round I've got things exactly how I want them with the exception of the reversing camera - still peed off about that :mad:

Regarding the camera, was that because they stopped it as an option?

I think that will be the same for me next time. Already lined up the GTI and extras. Better start saving now :)