VDUBMkV///C

Intergalactic smugness
Car(s)
CW MkV

clutch fool

OG MUFF DIVER
Car(s)
MK5 GTI 1st Owner
interesting vid. always been intrigued by the rust belt cities. im from rochester ny and its kinda like a smaller version of detroit in that it was a thriving city back in its day but today anyone who can is leaving. automobiles were not our forte but we had kodak/xerox.... today the place is run down, property values have sunk to crazy lows and and nice suburban towns have turned very ghetto. no desire to ever go back there. its a dump and interesting much like detroit. you can paint all the colorful circles you want on those buildings, make all the "art" from used tires you, and throw all the raves you want in abandoned buildings for 20 year olds as you can in detroit, but nothing is gonna turn that town around. sad but true.

Chris@RT

Banned
Cool videos.

I got a good laugh out of the guy saying when you used to see white girls running you called the cops now they are just out running...

If i had an artistic bone in my body I'd have moved there already.. love the idea of getting a run down warehouse for pennies on the dollar living on one side studio on the other.

nhbubba

CEL free until 48,398 mi
Yeah, changed my mind. No phucking way. I lived in Rochester for 5 years (school) and like clutch_fool, you couldn't pay me to live there now. Just glad I don't live in a place where my property value has nose dived. Those poor bastards.

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
Damn I knew Detroit was in a bad ordeal but damn I didnt know it was in that really really bad situation.

Anyways Im liking that song "its so cold in the D" but I think I like this one better..Has more meaning to it too.

and the making off it

pretty emotional stuff