• 4400_2172719_89740279_1232618232023.jpg
    4400_2172719_89740279_1232618232023.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 100

veedubn73

Ready to race!
Thanks for the info. Put in bid so hoping someone know something lol

veedubn73

Ready to race!
Well bid won so I'll be in it soon. Seems to apr stage 2 but hope parts are sill on car!

veedubn73

Ready to race!
well i have other cars for race car stuff. kids are just older now so looking for a fun daily . apr says its the stage 2 high out put with tcu tune so should be a quick grocery getter. just want to get rid of the shift knob and on the fence with the suede steering wheel lol
aint going to beat my corrado but should be fun for sure!

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
well i have other cars for race car stuff. kids are just older now so looking for a fun daily . apr says its the stage 2 high out put with tcu tune so should be a quick grocery getter. just want to get rid of the shift knob and on the fence with the suede steering wheel lol
aint going to beat my corrado but should be fun for sure!

Looks to me like the steering wheel is just a wrap? Car sounds fun, hopefully everything is alright with it (dealer warranty?) as I probably would have avoided this unless from a private seller/forum member.

j255c

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R Manual
Def was a kids car. What exhaust brand is that?

veedubn73

Ready to race!
dunno yet

hans611

Lost
Car(s)
'16 Golf R 6MT
Def was a kids car. What exhaust brand is that?

Its not a cheap car.... why would it be a kids car? the sude steering wheel cover? the "ugly" shift knob? Maybe the rims?
I have put on a suede wheel cover myself (but with grey stitching* and no "racecar" center thing) to protect the steering wheel. I was tired of scratching it......

An all metal shift knob like that one is not a good idea, its going to freeze if you live in cold climates and in the summer heat, it will burn you. I had a brushed aluminum Forge one in my MK5, really nice but not daily friendly.

Now I have a BFI GSB on my MK7, its still aluminum but its covered in leather, a lot better.

edit: wow thats a lot of silicone on that engine bay....

Last edited:

j255c

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R Manual
Its not a cheap car.... why would it be a kids car? the sude steering wheel cover? the "ugly" shift knob? Maybe the rims?
I have put on a suede wheel cover myself (but with grey sticking and no "racecar" center thing) to protect the steering wheel. I was tired of scratching it......

An all metal shift knob like that one is not a good idea, its going to freeze if you live in cold climates and in the summer heat, it will burn you. I had a brushed aluminum Forge one in my MK5, really nice but not daily friendly.

Now I have a BFI GSB on my MK7, its still aluminum but its covered in leather, a lot better.

edit: wow thats a lot of silicone on that engine bay....
The rally armor mud flaps. This was a Subaru thing kids used to do 10 years ago. It also has a bunch of little mods.