GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

In the market for a Clubsport muffler

Kdubya

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI
What’s the difference between a regular muffler or a club sport? They look Identical

art_mark7

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Mark 7 GTI
What’s the difference between a regular muffler or a club sport? They look Identical
Well is a less restrictive muffler with a deeper grunt

Most ppl would get the most of it with a resonator delete and a stock DP (if u don’t plan to go stage 2)

Fried_Soap

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 Golf TSI 5MT
1668326251946.png

1668326264437.png

Stock GTI muffler is baffled, while CSS muffler is straight-through. CSS exhaust tips are noticeably larger, and the muffler itself has ridges all over it.

Kdubya

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI

ucfquattroguy

Go Kart Newbie
Vouching for factory DP + res delete + CSS muffler section. It's more sound for sure, but still very civil. The factory DP prevents it from being too obnoxious. I would not recommend this with an aftermarket DP (unless you're just into making all the noises).

Mr. Conundrum

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Autobahn
ECS with shipping is like $700+

How much would car245 be and how long is it really gonna take to ship to state side ?

Thanks
When I bought mine from ECS, it came with free shipping. It was $600 total after sales tax.

No idea how long it would take ordering from car245, you'd have to check. I would think a month, at least.

art_mark7

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Mark 7 GTI
When I bought mine from ECS, it came with free shipping. It was $600 total after sales tax.

No idea how long it would take ordering from car245, you'd have to check. I would think a month,
with the way the prices and shipping are, may as well spend a little more and get a full catback... Milltek, AWE, APR, Racingline, all aprox a grand...

Last edited: