GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

IE stage 1 ecu/tcu

Johndoestattoos

Passed Driver's Ed
I’ve done some digging with no luck, but I purchased my car with an apr plus tune, and tomorrow I’m flashing my car with IE stage 1 ecu and their dsg tunes. Do I need to have my car flashed back to stock before installing the IE tunes? Thank you for any advice!

Johndoestattoos

Passed Driver's Ed
I would highly recommend sticking with APR over IE.

Hey thanks for the reply, I have no issues with the apr tune I have now but have been hearing a lot about how nice the ie tunes are and wanted to try them while they were on sale. I will say I have their Intercooler and intake installed and have the ie downpipe that I have not installed that I plan on selling and going with yours at some point down the road. I like that I can do data logging etc with the ie tune as well, not that I’m going to be tracking or pushing my car really hard besides just some weekend mountain runs around wnc.

boomr

I’ve done some digging with no luck, but I purchased my car with an apr plus tune, and tomorrow I’m flashing my car with IE stage 1 ecu and their dsg tunes. Do I need to have my car flashed back to stock before installing the IE tunes? Thank you for any advice!
anyone with knowledge about this?