GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I was scammed!

cb1111

If I get a weird feeling I do the transaction in the parking lot of my local police department.

I also have my CCW but have luckily never had anything bad happen.

another good advice lol like ya i never thought to do a transaction in the police station, i guess its safe

Many police stations now have an area where you can conduct your transaction indoors. Mine even has an individual who can scan bills for counterfeits.

My local station may be a different but people doing transactions in the station must sign in and show ID - but none of this keeps some bad guy from whacking you over the head once you leave.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
He’s back.

Nicolas said:
Hello Buddy, Email Marie in Texas {Bartellmarie2@gmail.com}, She might still have it for sale.

Ostateballer

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GTI S PP/LP
Multiple users have contacted me all with the same format: “I know a friend and his email is firstname1234@gmail.com

I didn’t bite because it’s obviously a scam. Be alert and trust your gut.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Sadly, I trust less than 10 people in this world with my money. Never trust anyone on the internet. Never pay as friends unless its something cheap and you can afford to lose that money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I’ve been trolling the “seller” for a couple days. Got them to say they lived in Dallas.. and I’ll be in Dallas tomorrow. Let’s see if they’ll do a face to face transaction? :D