GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I regret my choice of paint, do you? What color do you want instead?

mk7norway

Ready to race!
I hate my Pure White color! I think it is a mess to keep clean!!

I would LOVE to re-paint my car in the AWESOME GTD color that is: Carbon Steel Grey. This color is so nice!!

mk7norway

Ready to race!
This is the Carbon Steel Grey paint! It's just awesome!

Attachments

• GTD.jpg
    GTD.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 78,152

Mark V1

Go Kart Champion
It looks stunning! But white also does when its clean... in fact it really shows the GTD details very well and highlights the wheels too...

Betty Swollocks

Ready to race!
Our new car arrived exactly a month ago in Pure White..... very hard to keep clean, but looks amazing just after it is washed.

I have since saw a Golf in Tungsten Silver and think it looks amazing....

Also looked at some images of Limestone Grey (shown below) online which are almost as nice as Tungsten Silver...

[/URL][/IMG]

But to go back to my original statement.... White looks amazing when it is washed. Roll on the summer!

And everyone knows the white ones are fastest :)

Mark V1

Go Kart Champion
I thought red went fastest - only eclipsed by rental cars. And as for red rental cars - nothing can touch them....

Betty Swollocks

Ready to race!
I thought red went fastest - only eclipsed by rental cars. And as for red rental cars - nothing can touch them....

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

That was only the MK6..... Everyone knows that White is the new Red in the MK7

1st March I was greeted with this..... then I took it to my OCD friend who sorted it out with an Autoglym Lifeshine.........

It really is MUCH shinier now!

[/URL][/IMG]

jimma_uk

Ready to race!
I love the colour of my pure white GTD. Is it hard to keep clean? Oh yes, very much so. Especially the back which seems to attract every piece of dirt on the road. But would I change it? Not a chance, for the 44 minutes that it is clean, it looks awesome.

aaronxc

:)White is hard to keep clean but dam it looks soo good on the G 7. A good wax treatment will help a lot with the cleaning and protection of the paint work. I also think the region you live in has a lot todo with the dirt ect for example SA is going into winter now and it's going to be dry and dusty it's going to be a nightmare.

Chris43

Go Kart Champion
No regrets. I love my red GTD

codz

Passed Driver's Ed
I don't regret my choice Tungsten Silver, wouldn't go for black or color paint like red or blue, and I am especially glad I did not order the free paint Uranus Grey

rapport25

Go Kart Champion
I have a Pure White GTD & love the colour. As mentioned above, it really shows off the lines of the car & makes every single bit of detail stand out.

Coming from a Black Pearl VW it seems about the same.

For me, White is the new Black :) Like the look of the limestone.

Last edited:

ceb

I have to say, this was my biggest dilemma! I originally wanted red but test drove the white but I didn't absoultely love either one to bits, thought the red would fade and the white would be a nightmare to keep clean but they both looked amazing. So... I ordered one in Carbon Grey instead, it arrived in the UK on Monday so hoping to collect next week.

I think if I'd have gone for either red or white then I might be regretting it so grey is a good alternative!