GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I may be leaving the VAG family soon...

ketchupfreak

Go Kart Champion
For a BMW 335i. Test drove one and holy shit. It blew my mind. The endless power, the fit and feel of the interior, the solidness of the car...I am now looking for a CPO or maybe a new E90 335i. Yea its a lot more expensive than the GTI but I feel like I'm pretty much done with my GTI and its time to move on...
Thoughts on the car?

ps. I was also looking at the G35 sedan and the A5.

Nuvolari

Lobo
Thoughts on the car--> :drool: :drool: :drool:

The 335 is just perfect...

Congrats bro
To be honest the A5 is not even closer to me :iono:
And the G35... well... :thumbdown:

DUB2OT

Banned
congrats on the new car BMW 335i.

you know what they say VW is a poor man's BMW or something like that LOL.

:thumbsup:

xyouthx

slow ass car
335i all day, Infiniti no way

hoorah

trick000

FIA World Rally Car Champion
335i is very nice and more suitable for driving than my STI. I'm taking european delivery of mine this september - Jet black exterior and Terra leather with aluminum brushed trim interior. Make sure you get at least Premium and sports package. From what I've read, sports package ensures you get the oil cooler that some of the 335s dont have. Oil coolers are required by Dinan if you wanna get reflashed by them. Dinan will honor your 4 year warranty if your engine blows up.

G35 is also nice and a lot cheaper. You really do get a lot of car for the money with the G35 but no turbo is a minus. The A5 lacks power and they have the nerve to price it at 41000.

Raddicted

Perfectly insane
I would pay a bit more and get the S5. :thumbsup:

I'm a big BMW fan though so I can't complain with the 335i. Nice car. Great engine. Just looks so damn bland.

vantage

Ready to race!
I really like the 335i but it does look a bit boring. If I were getting one it would have to be in metallic black with red interior, 35% tint, and definitely definitely shadowline trim! That chrome trim around the windows is just disgusting. The 5 spoke 19s are really sweet.

RaBBiT MKV

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Rabbit S
I would take a 335i over a G Sedan any day.

Nuvolari

Lobo
Which color you have in mind??
Hope you take some pics when you have it :thumbsup:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Attachments

• Serie 3  2.jpg
    Serie 3 2.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 493
  • Serie 3  3.jpg
    Serie 3 3.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 481

Raddicted

Perfectly insane
btw 1st mod to any 335i = rear wheel spacers!

Such a small thing but makes a huge difference aesthetically.

jerseydelt

Just came from an '07 Sparkling Graphite coupe, sport package premium, nav, 6MT with saddle brown interior and the special black wood. Unbelievable car. I miss it every day. watch out for maintenance costs though, I had to replace 4 tires and it was around 2k.