GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

i got a problem with some of my best friends

James21

Automotive Enthusiast
Car(s)
71 Nova
If you've seen my intro thread you know i work on cars a bit and some of you may know that me and my friends run a small auto shop around here. Well we also partake in some "frowned" upon activities by authorities for some cash; i wont go into details. Well anyway my 3 boys that run it with me ive known since i was in high school. We are real close and would do anything for each other.

Here's where the problem is; my sister hangs out with us to shes real smart, but one of my friends, vince really likes her. Now hes my boy and all but hes a meat head and I just know shes not into him. I don't know how to tell him without hurting the guy.

So anyway we were at some race down here and this guy brian shows up, he was a cool guy and all kind of cocky surfer boy type, to make a long story short he got me outta some shit. Well he ends up hanging with our crew and i was starting to like the guy, but all of my friends don't trust him. And now im finding out hes got a thing for my sister, and hes beefing with my boy vince because hes always liked her. I really don't know what to do. Do I trust the guys ive known my entire life and not chill with this brian guy anymore, or do I just ignore them and keep chilling with brian and hopefully they will get to like him??

Genome

Hippest Teacher. Ever.
I'd let your sister make her own decisions, if he's a meathead and she's not that into him, than you have nothing to worry about. If he really is "your boy" then he should know not to touch your sister? Ya dig?

Also, this Brian guy, you're making too big of a stink about it. If they like him they like him, if they don't they don't.

Fuck you, and my life. I didn't realize this was F and F lol.

maxgtiturbo

Banned

btw f&f is awesome

maxgtiturbo

Banned
I'd let your sister make her own decisions, if he's a meathead and she's not that into him, than you have nothing to worry about. If he really is "your boy" then he should know not to touch your sister? Ya dig?

Also, this Brian guy, you're making too big of a stink about it. If they like him they like him, if they don't they don't.

lol its the plot of the fast and furious.

Divert their attention to another girl, or if your sister doesnt like either guy, let her break them down. Or better yet, get her a good boyfriend who will pummel them both.

-FF