GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

House of cards 3 ending poll (Spoiler)

antoine@DriverMotorsport

Ready to race!
That's it just spent 2 days straight watching the 3rd season, the whole time I have been waiting for things to happen like in season 1 or 2 but at the end it was kind of disapointing..

The acting is still really good but the script was a bit lame for me, especially when you are watching 2 days in a row and you end up with a finale like that!

Who enjoyed the season finale?

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Yeah the writing wasn't very clever this time around. Lots of times I was just wondering what the hell everyone was being so dramatic about. Situations and goings-on around the world didn't feel very significant. And when she left, I was just thinking why the hell didn't she try talking over her options with Frank. All she did was complain - that didn't feel like the kind of discourse two adults of their caliber would be having. Really I thought she ought to be the one running for president. That would have been a great reversal of roles, commentary on gender equality, etc. But nope. She just childishly walked out the door. Who cares.

antoine@DriverMotorsport

Ready to race!
Yeah the writing wasn't very clever this time around. Lots of times I was just wondering what the hell everyone was being so dramatic about. Situations and goings-on around the world didn't feel very significant. And when she left, I was just thinking why the hell didn't she try talking over her options with Frank. All she did was complain - that didn't feel like the kind of discourse two adults of their caliber would be having. Really I thought she ought to be the one running for president. That would have been a great reversal of roles, commentary on gender equality, etc. But nope. She just childishly walked out the door. Who cares.

Yes that's pretty much what I thought... My guess is that it has to last, season 4 will be good as season 3 kind of prepare what's coming.

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2013 CW Wolfsburg
I love this show but as stated, it definitely wasn't as clever this season. I knew Frank was a ruthless man but he just seemed like an angry guy trying to hold onto something he kinda sorta didn't earn. He wasn't as likeable this season. I like watching him and Claire play things out to their favor and work as a team but this was just Frank using everyone to his benefit. I do believe though that Claire has no business being an ambassador. I'd love the see a situation like that in the real world where a president overrides the senate and appoints his wife, who has no experience, to that position. I like the story that's playing out with Doug, that's should be interesting to follow. I'm also curious to see if Remy continues to be a main character now that's he's left politics. It was nice to see Freddy hanging around. I cant wait to see if Frank wins the election...

adam.dearlove.7

After binge watching scandal on Netflix I found it hard to get back into HoC. Scandal is so intense throughout each season, and a very well acted show. Seasons 1-2 of HoC were so intense and thrilling, with Frank playing offense and trying to get what he wants. Season 3 made me feel like he was on the defensive the whole time. Really wasn't the same character. Plus I hate his relationship with Claire. Like there is such a weird vibe between them.

I think the story of Doug was a waste of time, he should have been left dead or brought back in by frank at the beginning of the season. I think the season would have been better had they focused on the Russian conflict and allowed petrov and underwood to outsmart each other.

Lastly, I think the whole premise of the show should have been about frank taking over presidency. I think they moved the plot along too quickly by making him president after 2 seasons.

antoine@DriverMotorsport

Ready to race!
My guess is that they wanted to prove that presidency is though and that the power made him lose his reason on some cases, as it did with Dunbar ethics.. I think Claire was the most disapointing not because of the acting but because of the script..

Let's see how it evolves