GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hookah..?

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
Anynoe have experience with this stuff ? how is it? easy to to maintain the hookah? is it almost the same as you know .... ?

buddy told me about it just a little interested

Shawn

-wiretap-

hax0r
lol, any time I see a hookah, its some douchebag on campus carrying one around. :lol: But what's so hard about cleaning it...? Disconnect the hoses, wash those out, wash the mouthpieces, fill the thing up with water/dishsoap, shake it around, dump it out, rinse, repeat.

SBmkfif

Ready to race!
just clean it the same way as you clean a bong. just not as often. i'd change the water every time and clean the top piece out though. pretty easy shit.

idk hookah is kinda chill, doesnt do shit for me. just makes a bunch of smoke and smells good. some chicks are into it so it helps set the vibe

AnteaterEMT

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 UG GTI
a mistake a lot of people do is running water through the hose it actually messes the hose up over time. Change the water every time you smoke. The only pain in the ass part of smoking it is waiting for the charcoal to be ready...you could use quicklites but the smoke just tastes like shit

HoldDaMayo

Leaner and Meaner
Car(s)
2007 GTI UG 5 Door
I'll stick to my bong... tyvm... :smoking:

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
I smoke tobacco out of hookahs and legal herbs out of bongs.

Hookahs are just really relaxing and taking massive hits is fun. Now if your thinking about putting legal herbs in the hookah i would recommend only using mid grade and putting a layer of tobacco then the herbs and then another layer of tobacco. It really gets the job done, just uses a lot of herb.

My friend doesn't really change the water as often as some people, but i have never really noticed a difference. Putting like half milk and half water is really good and makes the smoke much smoother, but you can't leave milk sitting around for too long. In europe they like to put liquor in the hookahs too. I hear it gets you really drunk.

James21

Automotive Enthusiast
Car(s)
71 Nova
I hookah too. Tasteofink what kind of herbs to you use?? My fav flavor of hookah is mint! And its really easy to maintain, buy some pipe cleaners so you can clean down the tubes!

Haggisman14

Cram V
Car(s)
CW 2 Door
Love that stuff! One of my friends got me hooked on it back in college.

If you're sitting down, and you take a massive hit...and then stand up....you'll definitely get a buzz that'll last for a minute or so...plus it smells great, and as mentioned, has a nice chill vibe to it.

Marc

dorn101

Jai Guru Deva Om
I smoke tobacco out of hookahs and legal herbs out of bongs.

Hookahs are just really relaxing and taking massive hits is fun. Now if your thinking about putting legal herbs in the hookah i would recommend only using mid grade and putting a layer of tobacco then the herbs and then another layer of tobacco. It really gets the job done, just uses a lot of herb.

My friend doesn't really change the water as often as some people, but i have never really noticed a difference. Putting like half milk and half water is really good and makes the smoke much smoother, but you can't leave milk sitting around for too long. In europe they like to put liquor in the hookahs too. I hear it gets you really drunk.

What are legal herbs? That shit you see in the back of High Times?

AnteaterEMT

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 UG GTI
mix the water with a lil bit of milk and it'll hit like no other liquor just gives me a headache