GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hilary or Trump (and why?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
oh I agree man, trump would be shaking in his boots. sadly, my parents country doesnt have people like this anymore. Those revolutionaries were no fucking joke.

Never say never. Just look at the Zapatistas, they're a force to be reckoned with.

White trash militias vs. Zapatista rebels, man that would be one entertaining firefight of unseen proportions hahaha

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Idiocracy wasn't just a movie. It was foretelling our actual future.

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
Never say never. Just look at the Zapatistas, they're a force to be reckoned with.

White trash militias vs. Zapatista rebels, man that would be one entertaining firefight of unseen proportions hahaha

now that you put it that way. god damn. would be one amazing modern militia fight thats for sure.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
now that you put it that way. god damn. would be one amazing modern militia fight thats for sure.

Had Pancho Villa or the Zapatistas were around at Chavez Ravine, they would have still had their homes.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
To this day I will NEVER, EVER see a game at Dodger Stadium because of what they did to the original Mexican residents of Chavez Ravine before the stadium was built.

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
To this day I will NEVER, EVER see a game at Dodger Stadium because of what they did to the original Mexican residents of Chavez Ravine before the stadium was built.

Hmmm I gotta read into this now. Sounds interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steemax

Go Kart Champion
On one hand I don't care for Trump, on the other hand I'd like him to win just so I can see lostk loose his shit. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.