GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Headlight question??? Please help me understand

jmp4golfvw

Ready to race!
Just for fun, if you want to find out if you got a free LP or if the factory made a mistake, look for your VAG build sheet (sticker) in the trunk of your Golf. In my MK6 GTI, it is found beside the spare tire. I am not sure if in the MK7's its also found on the same spot. Maybe someone can chime in and let us know.

There is a discussion thread in the MK6 forum that has links to documents and websites to help you decipher each code. Here is the link: http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18871

Thanks Plat, I'll look into it mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmp4golfvw

Ready to race!
I guess one question I have: is there anyone else that has projectors but didn't get the LP?

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
I guess one question I have: is there anyone else that has projectors but didn't get the LP?

No. Stop questioning it, you have xenons. Its not the first time that a mistake was made in human history, you just so happened to benefit from it. I already showed you what the halogen lights look like. The only other light option, which isn't available in the states, is a xenon projector without afs and the cornering light and no LED running light.

jmp4golfvw

Ready to race!
No. Stop questioning it, you have xenons. Its not the first time that a mistake was made in human history, you just so happened to benefit from it. I already showed you what the halogen lights look like. The only other light option, which isn't available in the states, is a xenon projector without afs and the cornering light and no LED running light.
hahahaaaaa 10/4 Señior Westgate [emoji6] sorry for the resistance to the obvious, it's just like I was discussing with my wife, "these things don't happen to me, I don't get a free LP and no one notices all the way down through the chain until me? Ok!" I'm not complaining here, it's just not something that happens all too often in todays nickle and dime economics [emoji51] I appreciate everyone's input and patience with me.

Well shit, I got the LP for free bitches lol [emoji13] kidding, I'll probably jinx myself (knocks on wood!)

Last edited: