GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Haldex failure

InfamousDrip

Passed Driver's Ed
I know there are other threads about this and I've read them all, I just want to get some suggestions as to what I should do first, cant get it covered under warranty, APR stage 1 and APR CAI, Pirelli P zero up front w 80% tread left, on back are continental extremecontact w 50% tread left, have 46k on the car on vwr springs, (dry roads) in first if i mash it i will get some pretty bad wheel hop, and even some chirps through 2nd, ive never driven an AWD car before this but from what ive read this is not normal at all, just wanted some suggestions before I drop some $$, I checked the haldex filter and it was clean as a whistle.

iTsLiKeAnEgG

Ready to race!
I know there are other threads about this and I've read them all, I just want to get some suggestions as to what I should do first, cant get it covered under warranty, APR stage 1 and APR CAI, Pirelli P zero up front w 80% tread left, on back are continental extremecontact w 50% tread left, have 46k on the car on vwr springs, (dry roads) in first if i mash it i will get some pretty bad wheel hop, and even some chirps through 2nd, ive never driven an AWD car before this but from what ive read this is not normal at all, just wanted some suggestions before I drop some $$, I checked the haldex filter and it was clean as a whistle.

It may be pump or the controller in terms of items that are cheaper to replace than the whole unit.

Shmito_R

Go Kart Champion

Try a pump test/adaptation and reset and see if it helps. Night and Day when I did mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk