GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

H2 "Vortex Valve"

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
you know what this is -

Do you remember seeing those late night info-mercials for the TORNADO. This spacer that you put into your Air Intake Pipe that makes the air "cyclone" its way into the engine.

pure bullshit - Tornado also claims an added 10 - 15hp.

crap crap crap crap crap - lol - crap.

agpatel

Touring Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI MkV
when i read it i was just lk hmm....damn dealers out trying to make money again w/ fake stuff.....and if it really was that easy i think OEM would have it...

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
Bad hare said:
you know what this is -

Do you remember seeing those late night info-mercials for the TORNADO. This spacer that you put into your Air Intake Pipe that makes the air "cyclone" its way into the engine.

pure bullshit - Tornado also claims an added 10 - 15hp.

crap crap crap crap crap - lol - crap.

i remember those commercials! almost fell off my chair the first time i saw em...

Jibbly

Level 50 Ninja Pirate
"I purchased two Turbonators for my Chrysler Sebring and immediately noticed the increase in power. It was more than I expected. I am already noticing the improved gas mileage. I like them so much, I am ordering two more for my brothers. Now, it feels like my car has a turbo charger." - Dr. Brian Coyle (San Jose, CA)

OMGz0rz!!! :laughabove:

bigdyno

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
This product reminds me of the old prolong commercial where the pull the valve cover off a stationary dodge slant six (the most indestructable engine in history, too bad it made about 65 hp) and pour sand and then water on the valve train as it runs. Must be the prolong saving the day....