GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Guy converts Gallardo to Mustang... WHAT?!

AdvanSuper

Banned

czrarreola

Ready to race!
Im sure no one on this site would complain if they used an GTI or an R32 instead of a Mustang, the car is no my cup of tea but props for doing it.

huy

Retired Racer
They show the picture of the Gallardo "parts" car they used... It looked nothing like a parts car...

Just how everyone who owned a Ford went ape shit when they put an RB26 in a mustangs in tokyo dorifto this is their paypack to I guess the mid-high end car community :lol:

Honestly they should die in a fire it's ugly and stupid could have just fixed up that "parts" car and slapped a TT kit on it...

That picture was not of the parts car, look at the wheels it has they are not the same lambo wheels on the stang.

:thumbsup:

personally i think they screwed up the Mustang. lol.

huy

Retired Racer
i've looked at many salvaged supercars and have been tempted to get a Ferrari 360 for $30k... this one has the rear bumper missing, front bumper cracked in half, one fender bent in, and the side obviously rubbed up against something. i thought about getting that, hammering out the fender, fiberglass the front bumper back together, zip tie it on, and run it without the rear bumper... a lil bondo and duct tape and we're good. i'd be rockin' a ferrari drifter style, lol.