GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI TCR hatch spoiler lip

chamisool

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Evolution 8, GTI SE
I purchased one from AliExpress from a seller with a lot of positive reviews for around 180 shipped since I didn't want to pay 300+ for the OEM. The finish matches the glossy black side spoiler perfectly and fits perfectly. No gaps, sits flush with the trunk spoiler and I was surprised how well it fit for a replica.
But you can see imperfections along the spoiler where there are deeper divots here and there from the molding. From a normal distance, it looks great but up really close, you can see the reflections of light of the warped areas. Again, this is if you look really close to actively look for imperfections.

IMG_3115.jpg

Razgriz337

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK7R
I purchased one from AliExpress from a seller with a lot of positive reviews for around 180 shipped since I didn't want to pay 300+ for the OEM. The finish matches the glossy black side spoiler perfectly and fits perfectly. No gaps, sits flush with the trunk spoiler and I was surprised how well it fit for a replica.
But you can see imperfections along the spoiler where there are deeper divots here and there from the molding. From a normal distance, it looks great but up really close, you can see the reflections of light of the warped areas. Again, this is if you look really close to actively look for imperfections.

Well damn. Never noticed that, but I've got them too.

Stanislao

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Gti 2018

View attachment 256399
I also bought one from Ali same defects, I had to send it to paint. primed sanded and fix it.

Still cheaper than buying Oem +shipping +tax

I've seen a German replica from csr. Automotive 94euros on high gloss black. Is made in Germany so quality is better.

https://de.csr-shop.info/HF918.html

ecsta

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 R
Bought mine off of E-ACCA. I couldn't find a really good replica besides PDC. Most of them are clones of the PP/Rabbit spoiler, not the TCR one you're looking for, which is slightly more aggressive.

FWIW:
TCR: 5G6827940A 041
PP/Rabbit: 5G6827940041

Did you end up getting the TCR one ?