GOLFMKV

GTI Non-PP Brakes & lines

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
SOLD SOLD

Hello!

Selling my oem GTI brakes and lines. 20k of use. Still some life on the pads and rotors if you want them (they still brake just fine; I upgraded to the Golf R brakes) but I was planning on just selling the calipers, and lines if needed.

This is front AND rear calipers, lines, rotors, brakes. All in good shape and still some decent life in everything!

PM me with offers for whatever you want; I can send pictures if needed with my username in the pic and all that. It's all in great shape; I always detailed the calipers when washing the car.

Thanks.
Adam

Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
bump

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
bump, proposed price is 200 + ship, if everything is purchased. if only calipers, shipping is free.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
bump

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
bump

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i
Would you consider selling just the front caliper carriers? I'm considering golfdave's retrofit (http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26006), and would only need carriers and rotors for the swap. I know the carrier is a different color than my caliper, but not needing to bleed the system outweighs either painting the system or just dealing with it (red and grey might look good).

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
pm'd you back. any other takers?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
bump

riceburner

Autocross Champion