GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTD Ordered

Marchell

Passed Driver's Ed
My first post on this fantastic forum. I've thoroughly enjoyed reading the many posts and particularly looking at the photos in the past few weeks. Thanks everyone.
I ordered my GTD in white 2.0 TDI 184 BHP on 28 September 2013. It showed up on the tracker within a couple of days as "with the factory". And has since not moved an inch!
Based on my reading many posts, I cannot possibly see that I'll receive my new car before 1st March 2014. And so anyone that has ordered a GTD in Oct/Nov may perhaps be deluding themselves if they feel they'll get their new car in Jan/Feb 2014!
In fairness to my dealer, upon ordering in Sept he immediately said to me to expect a 14 plate car. I was of course a tad crestfallen! But as many on this site have said...great things are worth waiting for. If only I could stop myself checking the tracker daily!

GTI-7-Performance

Ready to race!
There's probably more discussed about delivery times than anything else! The fact is nobody knows for sure - not even VW!

Until you have a build week confirmed nothing starts moving, but I would be surprised if you have to wait so long for your GTD.

I ordered a GTi (I know, not a GTD) on September 19 and was told delivery would be in Jan-Feb 2014. It's at the dealers now and I am picking it up on Tuesday (November 26)... :D

Chris43

Go Kart Champion
My first post on this fantastic forum. I've thoroughly enjoyed reading the many posts and particularly looking at the photos in the past few weeks. Thanks everyone.
I ordered my GTD in white 2.0 TDI 184 BHP on 28 September 2013. It showed up on the tracker within a couple of days as "with the factory". And has since not moved an inch!
Based on my reading many posts, I cannot possibly see that I'll receive my new car before 1st March 2014. And so anyone that has ordered a GTD in Oct/Nov may perhaps be deluding themselves if they feel they'll get their new car in Jan/Feb 2014!
In fairness to my dealer, upon ordering in Sept he immediately said to me to expect a 14 plate car. I was of course a tad crestfallen! But as many on this site have said...great things are worth waiting for. If only I could stop myself checking the tracker daily!

I ordered my GTD on the 16th of November. I was given a 'target' delivery date of 31st of March. We'll both get a better idea once the build week is confirmed.

Trying to put it out of my mind for now. Its gonna be a long few months !!

Mark V1

Go Kart Champion
That sounds about right Chris. Mine was ordered 1st week November and I am expecting it to appear some time in March.

Definately don't want it before then as I want a 14 plate and to be getting a new car with the hope of warmer weather on the way!

greyboy

Hi Marchell. I ordered my GTD around 10th Oct, was told it would be with me mid to end of Jan but this has now moved to beginning of March due to increased demand. Build week 6 has been confirmed so let's hope they're right. Counting the days!