GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTD Build week finally comfirmed

cooky19

Car(s)
Golf GTD 2016
After a very long wait I've finally had my GTD build week confirmed car was originally ordered in March 3 door Tornado Red, Santiago's, DCC, Dynaudio, Vienna Leather, Sport and Sound pack. Then after about three weeks Volkswagen released the Tech Pack. I contacted my dealer and asked to add the Tech pack but couldn't amend order as build date had been confirmed. My dealer placed a fresh order on 13th April with the updated spec. Today I finally got my confirmed build date week 40. So at last my new car is within sight and will now be new 2016 spec. :)

teenflon5

Passed Driver's Ed
After a very long wait I've finally had my GTD build week confirmed car was originally ordered in March 3 door Tornado Red, Santiago's, DCC, Dynaudio, Vienna Leather, Sport and Sound pack. Then after about three weeks Volkswagen released the Tech Pack. I contacted my dealer and asked to add the Tech pack but couldn't amend order as build date had been confirmed. My dealer placed a fresh order on 13th April with the updated spec. Today I finally got my confirmed build date week 40. So at last my new car is within sight and will now be new 2016 spec. :)

That's insane! I ordered my Match mid August and it's BW 40. There must be a backlog or issue with GTDs. I would be going crazy! 3 months is too long for me! :)

MJakaHips

Im going over to Leeds to get mine Friday, cant wait! Cannot praise VW Leeds enough, including build week i'll have my hands on the car within 3 weeks!