GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTA GOLFMK6 Meet - Wednesday Nights

zVp

Go Kart Champion
GTA GOLFMK6 Meet

When?
Wednesday Nights - 8:00PMish - weather dependent as well.

Where?
To be announced when warmer weather starts

Last edited:

zVp

Go Kart Champion
EAST END
401 + McCowan

NORTH END
Vaughan Mills
Rutherford + 400

Across from Audi dealership

Last edited:

NotMoneyGuy

Ready to race!
EAST END
TBA - Someone can suggest a site for the East end.

Apologies for the hack map, but how about the north-east corner of Hwy 401 and McCowan?

Access off Milner Ave - the parking lot of Lick's Burgers, Mr. Sub, Montana's, Starbucks, National Sports and Winners.

tr_gti

Passed Driver's Ed
when do u guys meet at vmills ill come to that

Highgate Golfer

Ready to race!
Gonna try to make it out to the meet this wednesday, I've lurked the GTA posts a long time and wanted to meet some fellow enthusiasts. Also, need to get my LED's and door warning lights coded :)

zVp, Mike I think? Would you mind bringing your cable? I have the no fog versions if you need to know.

Thanks, and looking forward to it.

Derek

zVp

Go Kart Champion
Gonna try to make it out to the meet this wednesday, I've lurked the GTA posts a long time and wanted to meet some fellow enthusiasts. Also, need to get my LED's and door warning lights coded :)

zVp, Mike I think? Would you mind bringing your cable? I have the no fog versions if you need to know.

Thanks, and looking forward to it.

Derek

Hey Derek,

Yup, Mike, Michael, That Guy, You Over There, anything really works lol.

I'll bring the cable. I can code your LED tails but I'm not too sure about the door warning lights. Do you have a link to some information?

If anyone has a plug to charge a laptop, please bring that too LOL

Heartagram131

Go Kart Champion
Still on for tonight??? Looks like it might be crappy!

zVp

Go Kart Champion
Yeah I'm still gonna come out. It looks kinda chilly but if anything, we can all just go to some food place and eat lol

tr_gti

Passed Driver's Ed
anyone wanna drive down from woodbridge

zVp

Go Kart Champion
hey tr_gti,

I'd like to, but I actually work in Mississauga so I won't be back in Woodbridge - I'll be coming straight from work lol