GOLFMKV

Gran Turismo 5 Recent Car Purchases/Car Photo Thread

AdvanSuper

Banned
A very cruel joke.

Mad camber yo!

utekineir

Banned
If anybody has a PICKUP TRUCK or sees a PICKUP TRUCK in the used cars list PLEASE let me know.

Saw an x-runner in the list the other night, kicking myself now for not buying. Didn't realize trucks aren't in the dealer lists.

it tops out at 175 because of the transmission, I just don't want to spend 20k on a customizable tranny to raise the top speed.

Run an autopilot b race or two while polishing the shift knob.

20k done.

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
Yea, its once series with those damn trucks. Id love a Ford Lightning though.

-jakrbt-

.:R32 OG
Okay, so it looks like there's at least a little bit of customization that can be done. Now I can't wait 'till Christmas...and what makes it worse is that the collector's edition is sitting on my kitchen counter at home, wrapped. :cry:

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
No it doesn't and if it did I find a hard time seeing it compete with 400+hp Ram's and Silverado's.

Just send it to me whenever, Im slowly leveling up my B-Spec driver. Im letting him drive all the shitty standard cars I got so he wouldnt damage my Premium ones, but they still have enough hp to win.

Vortec4800

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
Hell yes! I'm looking for a 190E or a 2002 turbo for my collection... I really wish the used car lot would give you a larger selection of cars at a time. I hate checking every few races just to be let down every time.

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
I love the 190 evo, but its a bit harder to turn into a drift car, since it comes tuned as a race car.