GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Grambles Crossroads (House Building Thread)

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
baller house is baller.

Hankook all seasons bro, check em out.

VAGlover1

Ready to race!
Thanks guys. It's been tough getting stuff together and hung up but I think we're finally done. Now it's the "our stuff doesn't match" phase. We need a other sofa for the living room and another TV for the man cave. All in due time.

Still trying to get some damn tires for this MkV. Now that things have settled down I should be able to make a purchase in the next week or two.

House is looking good, Grambles! Will post some pics if mine soon in my build thread. Closing is looking like 9/30 now! Mini SOWO for my house warming party is still in the works :cool:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
air conditioner, electrical panel and meter outside of the fence scare me.

No electric panel outside. If you have a dog you would appreciate the meter outside your fence as well. Meter readers occasionally forget to make sure the fence is locked when leaving.

HOA requires meters and A/C units to be outside of the fence.

baller house is baller.

Hankook all seasons bro, check em out.

Thanks man. DWs are in sight. :D But I will check those out.

House is looking good, Grambles! Will post some pics if mine soon in my build thread. Closing is looking like 9/30 now! Mini SOWO for my house warming party is still in the works :cool:

I'm down. I'm assuming BYOB? Stock the fridge party? Winning. I will be doing the same

VAGlover1

Ready to race!
HOA requires meters and A/C units to be outside of the fence.

Thanks man. DWs are in sight. :D But I will check those out.

I'm down. I'm assuming BYOB? Stock the fridge party? Winning. I will be doing the same

BYOB/stock the fridge with a couple of mini kegs provided by yours truly :D

mattchow

Ready to race!
No electric panel outside. If you have a dog you would appreciate the meter outside your fence as well. Meter readers occasionally forget to make sure the fence is locked when leaving.

I have a dog, but he stays indoors. Who still meter reads with smart meters?

hooligan74

Ready to race!
Nice place, Grambles!

We close on our new house a week from Monday. I sold my paid off Legacy GT wagon w/5mt to pay for some of the upgrades we wanted to the house. Best decision I could have made.

Plus, I ended up buying a MK6 GTI a few months later, so win-win.

Enjoy the new house, it looks great!

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Thanks everyone! It certainly has been a great experience and definitely has helped solidify some things in my life.

Our goal now is to grab a few pieces of furniture and a bigger TV for the alcove and setup a projector in the media room.

After that is a man garage :)

Norsk

Go Kart Champion
Thanks everyone! It certainly has been a great experience and definitely has helped solidify some things in my life.

Our goal now is to grab a few pieces of furniture and a bigger TV for the alcove and setup a projector in the media room.

After that is a man garage :)

Catching up on it!

Congratulations on your new home! House looks awesome! lucky for you to be living in Alabama where house sticker are cheaper than here. :thumbsup: