GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GolfWang’s Green Alltrack

Trollin86

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 Alltrack SE DSG
I think the perp was nodding out on H, they were on the gas for a few seconds after they slammed into me. Very pleased with how well the Touareg took it compared to the civic.

found the car less than 2 blocks from the collision last night, on the same street headed the same direction.

very distinctive damage to tie it to my car (most notably the square tow hitch hole on their bumper, and the white paint on my damaged tow hitch).

cops are so annoying - when I called the district (not 911) stating I located the vehicle and would like an officer out to update the existing police report that was opened last night with the corroborating details of my discovery, they said no other officer than the one who made it can update it and she’s not in till 11PM. What if the car isn’t there anymore? Craziness.

At least the photos corroborate the descriptions provided last night, and I’ve got the VIN and plates.
That's awful. That Civic would've definitely still been there if they had rear ended me as there'd be zero air in any of the tires.

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
Got the car back from the shop this week, only complaint is the face of the selector knob for the RNS850 (dead center of the dash) is now missing. The work to the outside of the car was well done, paint is well matched. Perhaps a bit easier to do with Pure White.

Also took it to the mountains for the first camping trip of the year, it really punches “below its weight” in terms of fun in the hills and twisties. I am not into off-roading, and coming from GTIs and an Alltrack my goal with the car is “Big GTI.” Excited to get B6’s and Cayenne GTS springs on, and hopefully the GTS rear sway as well. Also need smaller wheels the 21’s are just too big.

I can also stretch out and sleep without curling into a ball! It takes an angle, but the missis a tiny ball in the corner.

computer calc’d 25.7 mpg over ~500 miles, highway + mountain roads. Really not too bad for a vehicle its size, my Alltrack’s lifetime average was 28.

granted, I could put 87 in my Alltrack, and my Touareg drinks $5.99/gal diesel

Attachments

• 645C44EE-44AD-4BD8-99E8-7059AA18F257.jpeg
    645C44EE-44AD-4BD8-99E8-7059AA18F257.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 51
Last edited: