GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf TDI Mk7 Lift

mountainman86

Hi - I've seen this discussed before, but no really solid answers.

I'm interested in slightly lifting my 2013 Golf TDI because:

> I often drive off road, in areas not requiring 4x4, but with rocks, potholes, etc that require high clearance

> I drive long distances and like the TDI for fuel economy. The Tiguan does not have a Diesel option in the US

> I like the compactness of the Golf

Does anyone know the best way to go about doing this? Essentially I'd like to lift by an inch or two and also to put on slightly larger all terrain tires for a little extra room.

Does anyone know how this will negatively affect the Golf? I know it will handle differently, but not sure how much.

Thanks!!!!!

jeffkro

Go Kart Champion
Hi - I've seen this discussed before, but no really solid answers.

I'm interested in slightly lifting my 2013 Golf TDI because:

> I often drive off road, in areas not requiring 4x4, but with rocks, potholes, etc that require high clearance

> I drive long distances and like the TDI for fuel economy. The Tiguan does not have a Diesel option in the US

> I like the compactness of the Golf

Does anyone know the best way to go about doing this? Essentially I'd like to lift by an inch or two and also to put on slightly larger all terrain tires for a little extra room.

Does anyone know how this will negatively affect the Golf? I know it will handle differently, but not sure how much.

Thanks!!!!!

Honda HRV if not the tiguan, it makes more sense to get something factory that does what you want.

nboard11

It will lower your Fuel millage and hurt the ride/handling a lot BUT if it suits your needs, it's your car, go for it! I'm sure the first guy that did a Baja Bug was questioned too but that idea went places. Like I said your car have fun with it and I'm sure it can be undone for resale. I'm sorry have no Info on how to actually pull it off though. Good luck and have FUN!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Pablo GTI MK7

Passed Driver's Ed
For one inch I think is Ok with spacers.

As is a common practice with TDI users... You can find some options in kermaTDI, metalnerd.

Be aware that you might have issues with stability control.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Bikebits

Ready to race!
I believe that's an option from the factory. It's called the resale decimation package.

No different to what VAG is going to do with the Alltrack. With the amount of snow / lousy snow removal we have locally, it would be a good idea for several months of the year.

I like the look of some of the moderately lowered cars, but dragging the belly of the car in snow for a quarter of the year makes it undesirable here.

eye.surgeon

No different to what VAG is going to do with the Alltrack. With the amount of snow / lousy snow removal we have locally, it would be a good idea for several months of the year.

I like the look of some of the moderately lowered cars, but dragging the belly of the car in snow for a quarter of the year makes it undesirable here.

No different other than the Alltrack changes are engineered by a team of professionals with the resources of a billion dollar company.

Last edited: