GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf R featured in Forza Motorsport 6 (Xbox One)

mkygod

Ready to race!
Any Forza fans in here?

From what I know, Forza 6 marks just the 2nd time a MK7 Golf has made it into a video game (mobile games excludes). First one being DriveClub for PS4 if i recall, which i think had a GTI.

I took a few screenshots in Forzavista mode in 1080p glory. Nothing fancy.

If you have an Xbox One, you can play the demo right now which has the Golf R.

mkygod

Ready to race!
The demo is 13gb. The pictures are from the Forzavista section of the game which is basically a virtual showroom for all cars in your garage. This feature is only available in the full game though i think. However, you get to race the R in the demo and there is a cockpit view as well.

VWGTI

Ready to race!
Any one know if a GTI will be in the game? There's supposed to be 460 cars at the launch

VWGTI

Ready to race!
Nope. I checked and wasn't able to find any other MK7 besides the R unfortunately. I'm sure there are older generation GTI's though. The previous Forza games had them.

I just checked the full list. You're correct , only the Golf R and some old GTI's. Seems like I wont be able to copy my car in the game yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fudsey

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2015 MkV GTI
Pretty sure the MkV GTI was in one of The Need For speed's but I can't remember which one. I haven't seen any Mk7s yet though

mkygod

Ready to race!
Well I downloaded the demo and the Ford GT is absolutely amazing. The cars they give you on the other hand suck... I wish I could use my cars from FH2.
The Golf R is one the cars that you can pick from at the beginning after racing the Ford GT. It's no supercar, but I wouldn't call it sucky

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk