GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf R 7/7.5 - EMD Rear Sway bar+links - Euro Code MQB F+R Chassis braces - $400 Shipped

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf R DSG
Hi All,

I'm selling a few parts that have been removed or replaced on my R. I want to sell them together and will include shipping costs in the continental US for $400.

Local pickup in PNW available and price will be lower. Willing to separate with individual costs and shipping, but I won't like it! :cautious:

Euro Code - Front and Rear Chassis Braces

Braces were on the car for 50k miles. Some wear to the powdercoat on the front brace brackets from installation. I believe these were early production braces because the rear brace brackets are silver, not black. Definitely add to the stiffness of the car.

EMD Auto - AWD Rear Sway Bar - 3 position

EMD Auto - Rear Sway Bar links - Adjustable

Rear sway bar had been installed for 50k miles as well, used in the 3rd position with the adjustable links. Recently the rear sway bar developed a dull low speed noise, so I replaced the rear bar and links. Bushings look fine, and replacements are available from EMD for $15 as well.

Parts are cleaned and well packaged ready for shipment. If you would like specific pictures of something or more information please let me know!