GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf MK7 GTD Estate

Matt_VW

Car(s)
VW Golf Mk7 GTD
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the forum, having owned a fair amount of VAG group cars in the past, a few months ago I found myself in need of my own private car (after a series of company cars over the last few years). After some searching around I decided on a GTD estate (or wagon for the US members) I have to say I'm really impressed with it so far. Added benefit is that you don't really see many of them around here, not seen another since I purchased mine, which is something that I find quite appealing.

Pics below, hopefully they work (first time trying to upload).

Attachments

• Forum 1.jpg
    Forum 1.jpg
    344.7 KB · Views: 120
  • Forum 2.jpg
    Forum 2.jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 132
  • Forum 3.jpg
    Forum 3.jpg
    345 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
Love it, especially those seats. Wish they offered the GTD over here, in either standard or estate form. Do you the Sight and Sound package? And either way, mind sharing a VCDS scan with us, haha. Congrats either way, I'm jealous!

Matt_VW

Car(s)
VW Golf Mk7 GTD
Love it, especially those seats. Wish they offered the GTD over here, in either standard or estate form. Do you the Sight and Sound package? And either way, mind sharing a VCDS scan with us, haha. Congrats either way, I'm jealous!
Hi Cuzoe, thanks for the comments. Yeah with the seats I much prefer the cloth tartan seats to the leather option. Standard these come with winter pack I believe, so heated seats, xenon's, heated windscreen washers standard XDS diff same as the GTI and 18" Nogaro wheels. I haven't got the sports and sound package which includes the upgraded exhaust and speaker unfortunately.
I went with DSG this time which has been great.

Some plans for the next few months

15 percent tints on rear- booked in for this weekend.

Remap- hoping to have this done in Jan/Feb (hoping for 225-230bhp and 350lb/ft)

New wheels and tyres - Still undecided on whether to go with 18s or 19s

VWR springs- 20-30mm drop all round, will probably get this done around the same time as the wheels

VWR Intake